Ableton is looking for a new Sales Support Agent in our office in Pasadena, CA. You’ll join a diverse and dependable team, many of whom are musicians. Your job will be to help Ableton maintain its reputation for attentive, friendly and flexible customer support. This requires a responsible, self-motivated, and empathetic individual with an interest in the customer’s experience.
Through your proficient written and verbal communication skills and your empathetic nature, you offer meaningful interactions with customers and naturally grow their relationship with Ableton.
Your ability to learn quickly and your adaptability allow you to respond to the wide variety of questions our customers approach us with. Your helpfulness keeps our users happily making music. Through collaboration with your colleagues, you identify opportunities which enhance the experience of our customers. You represent the voice of the customer to the company and help share this voice with others to better shape the future of Ableton.
- Answering customer inquiries via phone, chat and email
- Helping customers with product questions, orders, and account & licensing inquiries
- Connecting with our user base on social channels
- Cross-collaborating with international teams and colleagues
- Writing articles for Ableton’s knowledge base
- Maintaining and updating self-service resources used by Ableton’s customers
- Distributing customer feedback to Ableton teams and project managers
- Taking the initiative to define problems and implement solutions
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills in English
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- Based in the Los Angeles area
- Compassionate and responsive customer service mentality
- Professional, positive attitude when communicating with our diverse user base
- Adaptable to constructive feedback
- Solution-oriented working habits
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work efficiently during periods of high demand
What would make you stand out
- Experience offering customer service via phone, email, chat, or social media
- Experience with Zendesk
- Fluency in a second language
- Familiarity with the current audio hardware and software landscape
Sounds like a great opportunity?
If you like the sound of this role, please send us your resume, and a cover letter (outlining why you want to join the Ableton team). Please also let us know when you could potentially start. Thank you for your interest!