We’re Nura - a young company from Melbourne, Australia that has created the world’s first headphones that automatically tune to your hearing.
We are currently looking for sales consultant team members, who will be available to start during the middle of October, to staff our kiosk based in Westfield Century City. Hours will vary but you will typically work shifts between the hours of 10am and 10pm, Monday to Sunday. Expect to work between 16-40 hours per week.
Prior experience in retail and customer service is beneficial, with preference to those with a good understanding of music and technology.
We offer a per hour rate + commission. In addition, we offer a staff discount on our products.
- Communicating with Nura customers and members of the public directly - being friendly, energetic, helpful and demonstrating a problem solving mentality
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service, product knowledge and selling skills.
- Resolving customer queries using Nura’s communication and knowledge management systems
- Understand and apply Nura’s policies, processes and procedures
- Process customer payments using Shopify point of sales systems
- Well spoken communicator with high attention to detail.
- Background in consumer technology and / or able to pick up technical concepts quickly
- Ability to take complex concepts and simplify them to a target audience
- Friendly and excellent at empathising with others
- Team player
- Effective time management, preferably in a customer-facing environment
- Sharp lateral thinking skills and tackles things with a can-do attitude
- Fast at using Google Enterprise suite and good at picking up new software quickly
- Flexibility around hours and locations is essential
A definite plus…
- Experience in a retail, customer service or help desk role
- Obsessed with music / seeking to enter the music technology field / music technology user
- A relationship with or general interest in music
Job Types: Part-time, Commission
Salary: $15.00 /hour