We are P.O.P.
With 53 millions of tracks and a presence in 180 countries, Deezer is the most personal music streaming service in the world.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We are P.O.P.: Passionate + Optimistic + Proud. Nothing can stop us.
What about you?
The partnership manager Germany is responsible for growing Deezer’s business by identifying, acquiring and managing commercial partners for Deezer in Germany.
What you will do?
- Evaluate new opportunities for Deezer to drive the distribution of Deezer’s products.
- Acquire partnerships with a focus on long term growth, balancing opportunity and investment for Deezer
- Manage and grow existing partnerships, work actively with existing partner to maximise Deezer’s exposure. Proactively propose new initiatives to partners. Build a strong rapport with partners and keep them constantly updated on Deezer’s products and activities.
- Execute global partnerships. Establish local relationships for Deezer’s global partners and execute global campaigns successfully in Germany
- Manage the relationship between Deezer and partners.
- Serve as privilege point of contact for Deezer’s internal stakeholders and partners
- Devise and execute a partner strategy to grow Deezer’s business with each partner
- Acquire new partners that drive Deezer’s subscriber base and revenue.
- Develop and execute campaign ideas for successful partner marketing campaigns
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience of Marketing and B2B Partnerships
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Previous experience in media and entertainment industry ideally
- Comfortable with engaging and presenting with impact to senior decision makers
- Teamplayer with hands on mentality
- Ability to collaborate with and influence multiple stakeholders internally (matrix, global organization) and externally (Clients)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and German
Life @ Deezer
- Great location
- Stocked kitchens with free drinks and fruit
- Office music
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- Gig tickets
- internal Training Sessions
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.