Job Title: Graphic Designer
Working Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Contract: Permanent upon completion of a satisfactory 3-month probationary period
Location: Bristol, BS5 0TL
Here at Motion, we’re inspired by the people who work for us, and it’s why the personal development and growth of our staff is at the centre of what we do. We aim to create jobs that people enjoy, giving our employees a platform to build the career they dream of.
We are searching for a self-motivated, hardworking team player with a creative and entrepreneurial mindset to join our marketing team.
The correct applicant will have a genuine interest in electronic music with a strong background in Graphic Design as well as knowledge of Video Editing software. They will work on the design team in branding and marketing tasks for both online and print.
• A degree in design, or related discipline supported by a strong portfolio.
• Proficiency in Adobe CC, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Proficiency in either Final Cut Pro or Premiere Pro.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• An understanding of how various social media channels work (e.g. Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter)
• Strong typographic skills, typesetting abilities, sensitivity to images and attention to detail.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a fluid environment under tight deadlines.
• Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time.
• A creative person at heart.
• Creating visual design content for online and social media including social advertisements (Facebook/Twitter/Instagram), promotional videos, banner advertisements and email marketing.
• Branding regular events, building the aesthetic from its conception to its launch.
• Creating and organising printing for design within the venues, including flyers, posters and street furniture.
• Maintaining visual brand identity.
• Developing media in a number of different sizes and formats to cater to a variety of different marketing platforms.
• Working alongside the promotional team to contribute to the overall running of events.