We are hiring a South Regional Promotion Manager in Texas to join in2une Music. The Manager will seek and secure airplay, promotional and marketing opportunities at determined radio and related radio and media formats in the region. This position will explore all avenues in the market region via radio and its related media to greater expose and build the audience of our label's artists to contribute to the company-wide effort of promoting and maximizing sales. The Manager will interact with local new media outlets and coordinate all local TV and press visits with the national department.
Kobalt has revolutionized the music publishing business by putting the creator at the center of everything we do. We are now taking the same approach and transforming the way recording artists release music through our AWAL services. Whether an artist is looking for the best digital distribution or a truly global campaign, AWAL has become the partner of choice for innovative artists at all stages of their careers. This has created a high-quality path for artists to remain outside of the traditional label system while maintaining ownership of their masters. The leading artists who have already chosen AWAL includes Lauv, Nick Cave, Steve Lacy, Deadmau5, Die Antwoord, Verite, Tom Misch, Bruno Major and Rex Orange County.
We’re currently 640 people based across 13 offices and we’re still growing! If you feel like the fast-paced, rewarding environment of our rapidly growing company is for you - share your story! Apply today and tell us why you are the next best addition to our successful team!
WHAT SOUTH REGIONAL PROMOTION MANAGER REP AT IN2UNE MUSIC DO?
- Secure & maintain airplayon all formats on radio stations in assigned market
- Maximize airplay and implement creative and innovative promotional opportunities to achieve a record’s greatest chart potential and audience impact
- Identify, foster, and maintain strong working relationships with radio and related media within a given market region
- Provide timely response to radio & media personnel as well as national staff inquiries involving artist or song activity in the market
- Develop,coordinate, and execute promotional events involving an artist's appearance in the market region
- Provide timely tour marketing radio-related and other promotional opportunities including but not limited to radio station visits, radio interviews, meet & greets, and any other interaction opportunity involving radio stations
- Coordinate activities with all departments with an eye toward smooth and logistic execution of any/all activities
- Act as primary liaison in the field with the artist tour manager to coordinate and execute artist's radio & related media promotional activity
- Submit concert/event ticket purchase requests that aid in the promotion of the artist's activity within the market region
- Coordinate and accompany transport of the artist when necessary
- Foster relationships with our label's artists to develop a trusting, productive working relationship
- Communicate to interested departments (inter-company) any activity in the marketplace that might result in providing beneficial effects to the company
- Identify, foster, and maintain strong working relationships within industry in the market
- Research and develop relationships with any un-signed artists
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, relevant experience
- Love of music with the ability to discuss competitive product and music in general
Understanding of music formats and radio and related media
- Experience overseeing and managing budgets
- Able to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Strong relationship skills
- Strong sales ability
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities
- Must have a valid driver’s license