The Company: Roland (UK) Ltd
Roland is a world leader in design, manufacture and distribution of electronic musical instruments including keyboards & synthesisers, guitar products, electronic percussion kits, digital recording equipment, amplifiers and audio processing devices.
Roland Stores are a retail arm of Roland UK.
A Roland Store is an area manned by a Roland Product specialist, located in leading musical instrument retailers to promote, demonstrate, sell and provide customer support for Roland and Boss products.
Please refer to our website for more information of Roland and Boss products.
The person we are seeking has sales experience and a passion for music technology. You will have the ability to drive musical instrument sales as an outstanding product demonstrator, offer excellent customer service, work with store team members and have an appetite to proactively sell. The individual we are looking for will have the ability to become an accomplished sales person managing a broad range of the Roland and Boss business within the Roland Store, offering excellent product knowledge and promote both Roland and the store via traditional and digital marketing methods.
The person will be the sole Roland representative in the store and will therefore be involved in every aspect of running a successful retail business.
- Dealing with a large cross section of customer enquiries
- Demonstrating and selling Roland, Boss & V-Moda products
- Following up sales leads & conducting outbound sales calls
- Offering post sales & technical support for customers of the Roland Store
- Managing and maintaining the Roland & Boss areas
- Creating marketing campaigns for local and online audiences via traditional and digital methods including social media
- Completing reports
- Train and work closely with other store staff to maximise Roland & Boss sales
- Run promotional events throughout the year
- Experience in a sales role
- Punctual & reliable
- Excellent communicator both on the telephone and face to face
- To have a strong interest and understanding of Hi-tech products
- Must be proficient in two of the following;
- Recording/Production equipment (computer-based recording)
- Experience in a customer service role
- Highly organised and able to prioritise multiple tasks
- Naturally an independent worker who uses initiative to find solutions
- Creatively minded to continuously improve and overcome challenges
- Polite, helpful and an active listener
- Someone who has the ability to put customers at ease
- A persuasive nature & the ability to think on your feet
- Competent computer skills with experience of email, calendars, internet & reporting
- Has the ability to work with management of the store and key stakeholders to grow business for the future
- A clean and well organised person who would successfully plan their time to maintain and manage the Roland displays
- Good understanding of social media
- Enthusiastic manner & passionate about music
- Basic Salary
- Commission %
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory pension