We are P.O.P.
With 53 millions of tracks and a presence in 180 countries,
Deezer is the most personal music streaming service in the world.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We are P.O.P.: Passionate + Optimistic + Proud. Nothing can stop us.
How about you?
We are looking for a experienced Motion Graphics Designer and animator to join our Deezer internal creative agency.This is a full-time permanent position based in our Paris office.
What you will do:
As a motion graphic designer for Deezer based on our headquarters in Paris, your goal is to deliver one integrated Deezer brand experience through motion. By embracing user insights, strategic thinking, and beautiful design paired with provocative execution, your goal is to create unique video experiences that will define the future of the Deezer brand.
At the core, you’re a storyteller with a special talent for designing compelling motion graphics, animation, live action, and any combination thereof.. As such, you’ll work on establishing clear guidelines when it comes to motion rules that will be applied across markets.
As part of the Global Deezer Studio, you will
- work within the Deezer global brand team and will collaborate with a wide array of stakeholders to develop brand/product identities and deliver our brand/product stories to the world through our websites, social channels, campaigns, CRM, partnerships, sponsorships, apps, festivals and other experiences.
- drive projects from start to finish, collaborating with various marketing teams across Deezer (brand, acquisition, artist, product, etc.)
- develop video creative assets using a proven ability in the areas of narrative, conceptual (crafting stories and building brands) and graphic design (typography, layout and how it extends across digital). You will also guide and nurture the copywriters and translators’ work.
- work with external agencies managing creative work-streams, including providing constructive feedback, managing creative approvals, and pushing the visual experience further.
What we are looking for :
- 3+ years of experience in motion or animation graphics
- Extensive background with conceptual design, storyboarding, character design, audio editing, video editing and 2D animation.
- Ad agency experience/experience in marketing department is preferred
- You’re a passionate graphic designer with a strong eye for great motion design and an understanding of the brand
- Experience with Adobe CC environment with Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- A portfolio of brand-defining websites, apps and artifacts, identities, etc. Including illustration and visualizations for print, on-screen graphic design, and environmental experiences
- Gif enthusiast
- Show strategic problem solving and the ability to experiment with and incorporate new techniques into projects.
- Solid understanding of how to create assets for multi-resolution platforms
- Videography experience a plus.
- Recording and directing Voice Over a plus.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and work well in a collaborative team environment.
- A history of video editing and/or 3D animation a plus.
- Strong communication skills
- Organized with ability to switch between different projects
Life @ Deezer Paris
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags, guitars and table football
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access at Deezer HQ with lunch-time yoga, pilates and boxing classes
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.