We are P.O.P.
With 53 millions of tracks and a presence in 190 countries, Deezer is the most personal music streaming service in the world.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We are P.O.P.: Passionate + Optimistic + Proud. Nothing can stop us.
How about you?
As a Global Media Strategist, in the central marketing team, your role will be to:
- Understand overarching Deezer business objectives and strategy, and ensure these are translated into the media campaigns
- In collaboration with the local marketing teams, help develop, implement, analyze and constantly refine our customer acquisition program strategy.
What you will do:
Reporting & Measurement:
- Measurement: Lead execution of modeling efforts related to better measuring the impact of our campaigns throughout the entire conversion funnel
- Reporting: Ensure global reporting on campaign performance and communicate key learnings (positive and negative) to local markets
- Testing: Lead excellent customer experience testing and optimizations throughout the customer journey (ad creative, ad placement, landing page experience, conversion forms, post-conversion relationship, A/B and multivariate testing, etc). Driving media learning agenda prioritizing tests and trails that will ultimately impact positive revenue growth for Deezer business.
Thought leadership through:
- Creating media frameworks to help local markets identify relevant marketing strategy/planning/media mix
- Delivering audience development, insights and media strategy workshops to local marketing teams in order for them to manage their P&L
- Test and implement new targeting methods (ex: programmatic bidding)
- Agencies/Partners Management: Manage and optimize our relationships with a selected set of existing partners in order to improve business growth and user experience.
- Delivering competitor insights/outside of the industry-relevant insights and strategies in order to inspire and challenge local markets
- Identifying local successful initiatives and identify scaling opportunities to other countries
- In collaboration with the Data and Research team, identify insights in order to refine our targeting strategy/campaign key messages
- Help identify and quantify partnership opportunities for Deezer and relevance for local markets (with the partnerships team)
What we are looking for:
- Strong and proven experience in media strategy
- Understanding of branding + DR campaigns strategies, media planning and media platforms (Offline + Digital)
- Knowledge of key international market media dynamics
- Strong stakeholder management and collaboration skills
- Effective communication and organizational skills, with the ability to comfortably interface with all levels of management and to communicate cross-functionally in a structured and clear manner to influence outcomes.
- Experience in forecasting
- Proven success with delivering business growth and traffic goals by building and leading digital marketing programs across the digital spectrum from search advertising, to social, retargeting, syndication, etc.
- Start-up environment and philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- In-house Deezer Sessions with your favorite artists, gig tickets
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags, guitars and table football
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access at Deezer HQ with lunch-time yoga, pilates and boxing classes
We are an equal opportunity employer