Just hack it !
Deezer is a global music streaming service with over 53 millions of tracks and a leading presence in over 180 countries, with 14 million monthly active users.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We dare to challenge the status quo and believe innovation is part of our DNA.
How about you:
We’re currently looking for a talented intern to join Deezer’s B2B marketing team in São Paulo, Brazil to support in the management of campaigns with key the partners.
What you will do:
This position will serve as support for day-to-day marketing actions and other related tasks for partnership management:
- Support campaigns management and KPI’s
- Product and user journey testing
- Report technical or content issues to HQ/Partners
- Complete concept testing for different campaigns and channels
- Analyze marketing metrics to identify cause and effects
- Deezer Promotion in partners POS’s and Events (Trade marketing)
- CRM Campaigns: Audio, Mailing, SMS, In-app Notifications, Banners, etc
- Maintain tracking reports of Deezer usage across devices
What we are looking for :
- Music Lover
- Current enrollment in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication or Advertising (second year preferable).
- Fluent English
- Good writing
- Focus on results
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.