Keakie is a platform that connects all of the world's underground music through DJ led mixes, radio shows and podcasts.
Beautiful, sleek, evocative design lies at the heart of Keakie. As the first point of interaction between Keakie and its users, visual presentation is often the difference between a standard use of time and a truly memorable content experience.
This is a role for the type of visual designer, communicator and problem solver who wants to have their hands in several projects at the same time, who can deliver end to end design across media types, screens, formats and technologies, and who can collaborate well both inside and outside their team. This type of candidate is a creative manager by role, but an art director by function. Ideal candidates are passionate about storytelling, with an eye for detail and a blend of creative and technical production skills. You will work closely with the management team, creative producers as well as cross functional producers to design, create and maintain Keakie’s visual presence on social media and across marketing efforts for our channels and partners.
We are looking for a world class designer to join the Design team. You will be partnering with the content team, creative producers, artists to create visually stunning and effective artwork for our channels. As a member of our design team, you’ll be one of the architects of our mission and help embed disruptive artistry into the world.
- Responsible for conceiving, creating and directing inspiring, high quality creative imagery at scale
- Responsible for maintaining and building upon Keakie’s timeless brand aesthetic
- Responsible for creating strong brand recognition for individual channels that are distributed on Keakie’s network
- Needs to work under minimal supervision to package and present designs to the wider management and content teams quickly and beautifully
- Needs to loop in with management and design the visual elements of Keakie’s marketing campaigns
- Needs to liaise with management and design the visual elements of Keakie’s offline products, (including merchandise, billboards etc.)
- Responsible for keeping Keakie’s brand image well positioned at the centre of music, culture and design
- 2+ years working within a digital, creative environment (either at an agency or in-house), for an entertainment / media brand
- Proven ability to create and direct high quality creative pieces
- Comprehensive portfolio of work
- Expertise in all aspects of developing creative imagery in a digital, product or user centric space
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently
- Proficiency in delivering strong creative ideas across digital, social, static and print media
- Passionate about graphic design, typography, photography, motion and illustration
- Strong cross-platform design capabilities
- Passionate about Keakie’s brand and preserving it’s creative integrity
- Background in billboard, film poster, album artwork design preferred