Founded in 2013, Reverb is the largest music instrument marketplace in the world. Whether you’re a musician or a music lover, our mission is to make the world a more musical place, and we’re well on our way with 10 million customers visiting us each month to buy and sell instruments on our site and apps. Reverb is proud to foster an inclusive and accessible community and workplace for music lovers from all walks of life.
People are our most valuable asset, and we’re looking for an experienced recruiter who can continue to grow and shape our organization. As a results-driven, fast-paced team, we innovate and adapt to meet lofty goals while maintaining an unsurpassed candidate experience. Although our talent acquisition strategy includes aggressive growth plans across all of technology and product, we’re not willing to compromise on quality. We’re looking for a Technical Recruiter who is passionate about people, relationship building, and the Reverb experience!
Please include a cover letter with your application.
- Full-cycle recruitment for tech-related roles; screen resumes, interview qualified candidates, evaluate skill level, manage offer process, and conduct reference checks.
- Develop and nurture a diverse pipeline of top talent through various sourcing techniques and effective relationship building.
- Partner with hiring managers to prioritize current and upcoming hiring priorities, as well as iterate on interview processes.
- Advocate for the candidate experience and identify opportunities for process improvement within the recruitment lifecycle.
- Further Reverb’s involvement in local tech community through strategic partnerships and attending and hosting networking events, meet-ups, etc.
- Offer a consistent, strong candidate experience; provide a high-touch, delightful experience to each applicant.
- Promote employer brand, culture, and values to attract the highest qualified talent for teams across the organization.
- Produce regular reporting on the health of the talent pipeline and other recruiting metrics.
- Iterate on talent acquisition strategy by identifying and sharing industry best practices.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert on industry and candidate trends that affect our broader People and Business strategies
- Successful track record in fast-paced, high-volume recruiting for technology roles like software development, design, product, infrastructure and data.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with candidates, internal stakeholders and teammates.
- Impeccable attention to detail, superb prioritization, organization and time management skills.
- Experience working on a small, collaborative team with a ‘get it done’ mentality.
- Ability to identify, attract and hire passive candidates who align with our purpose.
- Conversational understanding of technology, especially surrounding application development, data, infrastructure and product.
What you'll get:
To complement our competitive compensation and equity plans, we offer:
- No-bureaucracy environment where ownership and initiative is valued.
- Health insurance and a healthy work environment.
- 401k with a company match.
- Paid parental leave.
- Flexible vacation and sick days.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Bi-monthly lunches.
- A MacBook, monitor, keyboard, mouse of your choice and standing desk.