Jamm South London LTD. is seeking a creative and productive individual with a proven track record of working in the Immersive/Corporate events industry, particularly in food and theme-driven entertainment. The ideal candidate will be working with teams across multiple projects at a variety of venues including nightclubs, bars and pubs across London.
The Food and Concept Events Programmer will be responsible for planning, programming, and delivering multiple events throughout a range of venues, initiating marketing campaigns from concept through to delivery and sourcing excellent content. The Programmer should demonstrate an impressive creative flair and have strong experience in events. A combination of excellent organisation skills, communication skills and attention to detail are essential.
- Responsible for planning and executing an eclectic mix of events
- Liaising with Marketing teams to form promotion strategies and delivery of campaigns
- Liaising with corporate clients to deliver shows of the utmost quality
- Dealing with enquiries and reaching out to new and existing clients through outbound calls, emails and networking in a professional manner
- Managing budgets to ensure maximum conversion and profitability levels are achieved
- Working with external clients and stakeholders to ensure all deliverables and requirements of the event / theme are met
- Liaising with the ticket manager to ensure tickets are on sale with correct allocations
- Liaising with Bar and Operations Manager to ensure products on sale will be delivered to the highest possible quality at the venue
- Dealing with external brands to manage and book their events at the venue
- Liaising with the operations manager to create a competitive pricing structure for these types of events
What the successful candidate will bring:
- Experience in sales
- Passion for the events industry
- Experience in email marketing and administration
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office & Google Docs
- Ability to influence and shape ideas
- Ability to present and pitch ideas
- Customer service experience
- Ability to accomplish projects with minimal oversight
You will be working with a small team of driven and focused individuals.