The Customer Care mission:
To reinforce the iZotope brand by providing a best-in-class support experience, to educate our customers through our interactions and content creation, and to advocate for improvements within the company using customer data and insights.
Under the direction of the Customer Care Team Lead your responsibilities will include providing friendly engaging support to customers using our Music Production and Audio Post-Production line of products.
What you will be doing:
- Troubleshooting and resolving complex technical issues using digital audio workstations such as Ableton, Logic, Pro Tools, Nuendo, and Cubase.
- Escalating customer-reported bugs and communicating as a liaison between our customers and the development team
- Coordinating with other teams to prepare for product launches, campaigns, and new business requirements
- Researching and writing new articles for our online knowledge bases
- Setting up and working the iZotope booth at trade shows (less than 5% travel)
Requirements of this role:
- Extensive Practical experience with desktop troubleshooting in both the Mac and Windows operating systems.
- Real-world experience with audio processing in recording, production, sound design, and post-production
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a technical support environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle difficult customer situations with empathy and professionalism
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously within deadlines
- Flexibility with schedule and occasional overtime when needed
To be successful as a Customer Care Team Member at iZotope:
Members of the Customer Care team at iZotope come from a diverse array of backgrounds and areas of expertise that combine to create a unique and highly effective team. The following qualities are shared by all team members.
- Positive attitude
- Strong discipline and work ethic
- Team mentality
- Unfailing integrity
- Intensely curious about technology
- Passionate about helping others
- Relentless problem solvers
- Careful attention to detail
This position is full-time and located in our Cambridge, MA office. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
iZotope makes audio products and technologies that are used around the world. We have a wide range of customers, from the millions of consumers who enjoy our audio enhancement to GRAMMY-winning producers using our pro products to the corporations who license our technology for use in their own products. We are a growing team of highly motivated people who are constantly looking to innovate and improve the way we create and listen to audio.