Resident Advisor (RA) exists to support local scenes and connect the global electronic music community. Founded in 2001, we are staffed by 70, based in 6 offices around the world, and read by more than 4 million people a month.
We are looking for a Ticketing Account Manager. While this role will interact with the global ticketing team on a daily basis, it retains a core Barcelona and Continental Europe focus to ensure we maintain our growth and industry-leading service levels in one of our most important regions.
- A lead Account Manager for key clients in Barcelona and continental Europe
- Responsible for delivering the RA Ticketing Strategy in Barcelona and continental Europe
- Responsible for meeting client growth targets in Barcelona and continental Europe
- Thorough research identify new opportunities and pitch for new business
- Meet with promoters to share knowledge about new/existing RA products
- Regular check-ins with promoters via email, phone calls and face to face meetings
- Maintain existing relationships with key partners in Barcelona and continental Europe
- Ensure that we continue deliver best-in-class customer and client support
- Coordinate and assist in event announcements and on-sales for clients
- Provide best practise advice to partners to aid them in managing/promoting events
- Work with departments to ensure we successfully deliver a 360 solution for partners
- Actively contribute to idea generation that supports our continental Europe audience and brand development
Who we're looking for:
- Track record of effective communication, both personal and digital
- 2+ years account management / sales experience
- Effective information management
- Ability to win new business and bring on new partners
- Confident presentation ability to small and large groups
- Embedded within local scene
- A passion and understanding of electronic music culture is fundamental
- Fluent in Spanish
- Fluency in Catalan, a bonus
- Our passion is our profession.
- We are independent and we support independence.
- We support local scenes.
- We treat dance music as an art form.
- We champion the values of acceptance that underpin dance music culture.
- We care about the past, present and future of electronic music.
- We choose honesty over gain.
- We're always front left.