Sweetshop are currently looking for a senior design freelancer to work across a selection of client briefs, new brand and talent pitches, as well as developing a brand strategy for our in-house products.
We are looking for someone that is comfortable working across both static graphic design and 3D based motion graphics to develop assets for socials + other brand literature too.
Sweetshop have already worked on campaigns with the likes of Cineworld, Walkers, ellesse, hotukdeals, Universal Records plus a number of other cool music projects and we currently have a number of brand pitches in motion too.
We also have a number of electronic music based design projects that frequently hit our desks via our music PR department too.
We are looking for someone to start ASAP to support the ongoing pitches and current projects.
KEY ROLE REQUIREMENTS
- Participate in weekly meetings with Sweetshop team attending the office at least 2x days per week
- Keep current on the agencies brand projects and Sweetshop company initiatives.
- Openly communicate with Creative Director and Account Managers on projects and concepts across current Sweetshop projects
- Research and gather inspiration for the visual identity of the brand as well as for individual projects that the agency is working on
- Create innovative and brand appropriate visual solutions for the brands that our agency works with + Sweetshop itself
- Deliver projects from concept through to execution.
- Attention to detail in all aspects of design, typography and motion graphics and how they co-exist on the various social platforms
- Recognise and respond to current design trends, whilst being able to work across existing brand guideline parameters
PRODUCTION & MANAGEMENT
- Liaise with other departments to develop a cohesive visual strategy for the agency brands and in-house products
- Strong attention to detail in file preparation and final production, approving samples, press checks, etc.
- Managing asset reviews with brand clients and teams to ensure all assets are signed off and relevant for each individual project
- Self-manage multiple projects of varying sizes, ensuring deadlines and budgets are maintained
- Delegate and involve other Designers as needed. Manage their role within your projects.
- Ability to multitask with an awareness for timing and urgency
- Strong attention to detail and current trend awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and follow creative direction
- Ability to delegate, multi-task and manage large scale projects
- Working knowledge of MAC based design software, specifically adobe creative suite as well as key 3D motion graphics and after affects editing software
- Video editing would be a bonus
- 2-5 years Graphic Design experience / Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Working knowledge and understanding of print and prepress production.
- Working knowledge and understanding of web and interactive design
- Experience self-managing creative projects (timelines, budgets, presentations, etc.)
- Overall, an ability to think disruptively developing new ways in which to position the agency brands visually across new and existing audiences