boxout.fm is an online radio station built on highlighting homegrown talent across India and beyond. We are currently seeking a graphic design intern who will work closely with our Design Team and will be expected to take upon various roles.
We’re looking for a Graphic Design Intern to join our team in New Delhi.
As a graphic design intern you will be supporting the design team on numerous projects ranging from Social Media campaigns to Editorial Layouts and everything in between.
Creativity is key to what we do at boxout.fm and we are looking for someone who can capture the attention of the target audience and communicate the right message. For this you need to have a creative flair and strong ability to translate requirements into design.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist design team with design of promotional web graphics, surveys, flyers, banners, posters, invitations and other advertising and marketing materials.
- Content for social media and website uploads including film and event texts, images, press releases, sponsor logos, videos etc.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Offer creative input in meetings
- Assist in managing file organisation on drive, forms and sheets
- Amend designs after feedback
- Liaise effectively with team members
- Support the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
Skills and Attributes you are expected to have:
- A passion for creating stunning visuals for a range of media. A portfolio that includes this would be a plus.
- Knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Office Suite.
- Knowledge of video editing - Final Cut, After Effects, Wondershare - and 3D softwares - Cinema 4D, Blender - is a plus and preferred.
- Ability to self manage their time and meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
- Ability to work independently, and as a team member and participate in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Voracious consumer of digital media, including news, social, and streaming content on multiple devices
- A background in working as part of a design team is a plus
- From time-to-time design intern may need to work hours that aren’t typical, so a flexible approach is needed to get the best from the job
- We offer a culture of personal development and role growth.
- You will work with a lean, but growing team that punches above its weight, offering you the opportunity to explore ideas and expand on your role.
- We pay interns on an enhanced expense basis to cover travelling and daily expenses, while offering a myriad of benefits such as a cultural working environment with flexible work schedules (as per project) and opportunities to grow.
- Access to some of the best events in the city.
This post is suitable for prospective and fresh undergraduates seeking meaningful commercial experience to enhance their career prospects.