May 17, 2019
Home to Above & Beyond, Dusky, Yotto, Andrew Bayer, Lane 8, Seven Lions, ilan Bluestone (among others!), Anjunabeats & Anjunadeep are two of the world’s leading independent electronic record labels. Under the umbrella of Involved Group, our offices in London and Los Angeles are also home to Involved Management and Involved Publishing.
We are looking for a highly motivated, music loving designer to join us at our offices in Bermondsey for a three month, full-time, paid internship.
You will receive exposure to all aspects of the electronic music business. Embedded within our art department team, you’ll work on album artwork, billboards, event artwork, merchandise and more.
Skills and attributes
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a must
• Self-organised with great attention to detail
• Proven understanding of layout, typography, composition and colour
• The ability to prioritize, work on multiple projects and be adaptable in a dynamic environment
• Understanding of design for print
• Assist in driving consistency across the design team through working to brand guidelines
• Ability to take direction from design team or work off own initiative as required
• Have an awareness of the variety of ways in which our content is presented
A passion for all things ‘electronic music’ is a must.
In your application, please feel free to include links to any creative projects you may be involved in, even if they’re outside the specific remit of this position. Are you a musician? Let us know! Do you love photography, animation, painting? We’d love to see it.
How to apply: Please apply with a cover letter and CV, by midnight on May 29.
The internship will run from June until August (dates to be discussed).
Note: This is a paid internship, salary on application. All applicants must have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom. Unfortunately we are unable to sponsor non-EU citizens for this position. Please be aware that internships may not result in a full-time contract employment.
£25-28k / Dependent On Experience Sync, Creative and Copyright Coordinator [Involved Publishing]
Applications close 31 May 2019
Operating within the Involved Group, Involved Publishing is home to Above & Beyond, Lane 8, Andrew Bayer, Seven Lions, Yotto, Jason Ross, Cubicolor and many more. Alongside the publishing company, the Involved Group is also home to Anjunabeats and Anjunadeep, two of the world’s leading independent electronic record labels and events brands, and the artist management company, Involved Management.
With offices (and studios) in Bermondsey, London, we are looking for a highly motivated and proactive person that can demonstrate strong experience and understanding in key business areas in Publishing including Synch, Creative and Copyright management.
The Involved Group is committed to collaboration, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
The position offers a unique opportunity working within a truly 360 music business, working alongside our label, management and events divisions.
● Ensuring works are submitted for registration correctly at collection societies;
● Dealing with general enquiries regarding our claims to works and the terms of our publishing
● Handling song disputes and duplicate claims;
● Processing new works and agreements as the company acquires rights to new catalogues;
● You may be asked to take on extra responsibilities – please be aware that the above list is not
● Assisting in working the catalogue of songs and pitch songs to producers and labels;
● Setting up writing-sessions and assisting setting up writing-camps;
● Helping to maintain all the tools used for doing all the above;
● Maintaining existing creative relationships with clients and business partners worldwide;
● Helping to scout and identify possible new clients;
● Assisting the marketing and administration within the sync team for both Master and Song copyrights;
● Support on license preparation;
● Stay abreast of, maintain and further relationships with key personnel at clearance
companies/houses within the industry;
● Sourcing new opportunities for our one-stop and pre-cleared library;
● Monitor and act on changing trends, terms and strategies used by production companies to
clear and license music.
● Strong interest in electronic music & openness towards various musical genres;
● Minimum two years experience in Music Publishing;
● Excellent communication skills, with experience of building and maintaining client
relationships. The duties require a very high level of communication internally and externally;
we are looking for someone who can adapt communication to audience;
● Experience in music clearance and licensing, preferably at a label, publisher or music
● Track record of excellent organization and prioritisation skills;
● Experience of working with multiple collection societies, including but not limited to
PRS/MCPS, ASCAP, BMI etc. would be considered a plus
● Strong attention to detail, accuracy and a detail-driven mind-set;
● High level of written and spoken English;
● Analytical skills as well as experience working with Excel;
● Proactive self-starter with a good understanding of flexible entrepreneurial work
● Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint) and
Google Docs suite;
● Design skills (Adobe Creative Suite, Web Design) would be considered a plus;
● Good understanding of flexible entrepreneurial work environments and growing businesses;
● Education support
● Work travel and events (Global);
● Genuine relationship(s) with writers/artists;
● Studio facilities
● Twice weekly yoga
May 14, 2019
With releases by Above & Beyond, Dusky, Yotto, Andrew Bayer, Lane 8, Seven Lions, ilan Bluestone, Luttrell and Cubicolor (among others), Anjunabeats & Anjunadeep are two of the world's leading independent electronic music brands. With offices in London and Los Angeles, the labels are part of Involved Group which also incorporates Involved Management and Involved Publishing.
We are looking for a highly motivated and proactive marketing intern to work across our two labels. This is a three month, full-time, paid internship. You’ll be working from our brand new offices in Bermondsey, London. This internship would suit a hungry marketing graduate who wants to kickstart their career in dance music marketing.
This role offers a unique overview of how an independent music business operates. You will work in a fast-paced environment across a range of exciting label and touring projects. You’ll have exposure to all strands of the business - from publishing, publicity, touring to artist management - and develop a deeper understanding of what a full-time career in the dance music industry demands.
Passion for and knowledge of electronic music is a must.
You will be responsible for assisting across day-to-day marketing activities. You will be tasked with drafting and executing day-to-day social media content, creation of marketing assets, research projects and release campaign updates. You will be involved and assist in release and strategy meetings, event marketing, campaign analysis, community management and development of new marketing channels like Twitch, Discord, Reddit and Snapchat. There’s an opportunity to learn and contribute at all levels of the business working closely with a tight-knit label team.
Skills and attributes:
• A passion for electronic music
• Have a broad knowledge of the scene: DJs, record labels, events and promoters in electronic music
• Highly organised, meticulous attention to detail and able to work within a fast moving environment
• Be up-to-do-date with the latest social media trends, companies and applications
• Be able to take charge and boss an assignment, working autonomously and to deadlines
• Be proficient in Google Documents, spreadsheets and word processing.
• A can-do, proactive attitude. You can independently find solutions to challenges
• Excellent written communication skills
• A basic knowledge of Ableton, Logic, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro is preferred but not essential
We’d particularly like to hear from people who are already proactively engaged with our industry: perhaps you write for a blog, have your own club night, DJ, produce or volunteer at music festivals. These are all a big plus!
How to apply:
Please apply with a cover letter and CV, by midnight on May 24.
Note: this is a paid internship, salary upon application. All applicants must have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom. Unfortunately we are unable to sponsor non-EU citizens for this position. Anjunabeats and Anjunadeep believe that diversity is essential to a successful business. We do not discriminate by age, sex, gender identity, religion or race.